DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
Tile manufacturing company is hiring for a Pressing Operator within a team environment for a fast-paced tile business in the Spokane Valley.
- Established company operating since 1965
- Great day shift! 7:30am-4pm M-F
- Evenings + weekends off
- Opportunity to transition into a variety of additional roles
- Wage growth plan based on longevity, attendance and performance
- Pressing dry clay into molds to form tile shape
- Transfer molds to carts and production area
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lb on a regular basis and operating within full upper body mobility
- Must be able to perform repetitive movements
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Respirator fit required
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to work in a repetitive, dusty, and fast-paced environment
- Previous manufacturing, production, assembly and labor experience a plus but not required
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at Juliya.Chubenko@personnelsource.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.