DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Press Brake Operator, you will be reviewing blueprints and plans for the finished product. As well as making adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, and make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
Shifts: 6am-2:30pm M-F and 2:30pm-11pm M-F
Key Job Functions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Lift a minimum of 50lb
- 1 plus year experience in a machine operator position
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a keen sense of attention to detail
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Able to determine material types and gages
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
- Excellent attendance
(After standard probationary period, the following benefits may be earned)
- Pay starts $15-$20.00 DOE
- Pay increase driven by performance
- Long-term career opportunity
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Health Savings Account and 401(k) contributions
- Paid holidays
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 11/12/2019
15.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.