Description17 Hourly + $200 BONUS every month!
Machine Operator/and production Job Summary:
Machine Operator is responsible for the set up and operation of complicated production machinery in agreement with established procedures and guidelines. Machine operator ensures final products meets customer expectations.
Machine Operator Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and feed the machine in a safe and efficient manner and according to established procedures.
- Secure and maintain material and supplies required on the operation according to production sheets.
- Stack completed product in agreement with established work procedures.
- If required, the machine operator may cover, label, and band components and finished product.
- Participate in job safety, CI, and other programs and job meetings.
- Perform duties consistent with established quality procedures, safety, rules, and employment standards.
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with heavy manufacturing and/or assembly equipment
Machine Operator Job Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Ability to recognize quality of material
- Demonstrate the ability to perform LOTO (lock out tag out)
- Demonstrate the ability to follow specific instructions and directions
- Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
- Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
Machine Operator Job Benefit Package (After hire on) Includes:
- Medical Insurance, adding family members is optional, two options; basic and plus employees pay approximately 25% of premiums.
- Life Insurance (company paid) can purchase more life insurance for yourself can purchase life insurance for your spouse and/or eligible children.
- Dental Insurance adding family members is optional.
- Vision Insurance adding family members is optional.
Vacation Benefits (after hired on with UFP Industries)
- 1 year = 40 hours
- 3 years = 80 hours
- 5 years = 120 hours
- 10 years = 160 hours
Machine Operator Employee Paid Holidays:
- New Year?s Eve & New Year?s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & the day after
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Employees have the opportunity to use our:
- UFP Degree Program: check the program out on ufpdegreeprogram.com
- Sales Training
- Production Management Training
- Safety Career Path
- Truck Driving
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/03/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.