- Prioritize job tickets for processing.
- Proofread art that has been set by Typesetter/Self for accuracy.
- Compare art provided by customer with hard copy printout of art for accuracy.
- Check thermal plates, ticket face, purchase order and Q&A visually for accuracy.
- Enter completion information into job tracking system and deliver job ticket to production.
- Operate marginal word machine.
- Do status checks on jobs and take any necessary corrective steps.
- Check email and download files.
- File management and job organization skills.
- Archiving and retrieval of files.
- Creating PDF files from desktop publishing programs.
- Make layout and type adjustments to digital art files.
- File preparation through multiple workflow systems.
- Machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Basic Order Entry skills.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/23/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.