DescriptionEvaluates the work of Soil Linen; sorters, operators, continuous batch washer operators (CBW), extractors and cart wash. Work involves leading soil and fold staff; ensuring the proper use and maintenance of equipment; maintaining records of operations; and preparing reports.
1. Supervises and evaluates the work of soil linen and fold floor employees. Effectively recommends personnel actions, related to selection, disciplinary procedures, performance, work schedules and assignments.
2. Coordinates the requisition of supplies and materials and maintains appropriate records.
3. Maintains an acceptable level of production in accordance with established standards.
4. Coordinates routine repairs, adjustments, and preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
5. Coordinates soil linen and fold floor training programs.
6. Observes and inspects the laundry process for adherence to safety and sanitation standards.
High School graduate. Minimum of four years? experience in general laundry and or production operations. Minimum of three (3) years in a supervision.
Knowledge of production and plant operations and equipment. Knowledge of principals of supervision. Computer skills are required. Ability to create and interpret reports using Excel and knowledge of Microsoft office. Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing. Bi-lingual preferred.
Standing or sitting in the same location; may require stooping, climbing or lifting material (40-60 lbs.) or equipment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 10/12/2021
17.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.