DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for Payroll candidates for our Eugene client!
This is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity. The candidate will serve as the primary resource for employees with their payroll needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage bi-weekly payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes.
- Review, verify accuracy, enter and process payroll data into ADP Workforce Now.
- Accurately and timely facilitate 401k payments.
- Audit W-4?s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Assemble, calculate and review SAIF reports and payments on a timely basis.
- Obtain and verify direct deposit banking information from employees.
- Maintain and reconcile all GL accounts associated with payroll related transactions.
- Update payroll system to reflect current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time.
- Update/ maintain employee payroll information, track PTO, process garnishments and 401K contributions.
- Manage regular preparation of reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
- Work with accounting team to perform annual Workers? Comp insurance audit.
- Function as primary back-up for both A/P and A/R when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years payroll processing experience (Required)
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now (Required)
- Strong ability to prepare, maintain and review various Excel documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong ethics and the ability to rationalize with employees? needs.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 10/02/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.