DescriptionLooking for a personable, dynamic professional familiar with a fast paced environment, high volume payroll, deadline oriented.
Must have experience with
- Multi-State Payroll, SUTA reporting (quarterly taxes), tax deposits, knowledgeable with FLSA regulations.
- Process weekly payroll for 500 + employees, nationwide.
- Review time sheets, wage computation, and other information to detect, reconcile and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, timesheet matters and tax payment issues.
- Prepares and submits certified payroll in compliance with contracts.
- Ensure compliance with all prevailing wage laws.
- Input new garnishments and process weekly garnishment deductions.
- Calculate and pay all weekly tax and deductions, ie Federal and multi-state.
- Report and pay all multi-state quarterly taxes.
- Report and pay 401k payment.
- Initiate and upload EFT file for direct deposit payments through bank payment system.
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Maintain employee PTO balances.
- Prepares and issues manual checks as needed.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute with a high degree of accuracy.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/25/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.