DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Payroll Processor four our Eugene client.
The selected candidate will be processing payroll for multiple clients. This position is a great opportunity for individuals with experience in payroll who enjoy building client rapport and confidence in the company's services. This position is full-time, temp-to-hire, $DOE.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collecting, reviewing, and entering payroll information.
- Entering any exemptions, insurance, deductions, etc.
- Preparing reports
- Calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes
- Calculating unemployment and workers comp payments
- Correcting any payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Previous payroll experience
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/03/2020
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.