Description1. Greet and route people entering clinic site
2. Assist walk-in patients requesting assistance
3. Communicate/document information patient has shared regarding any barriers to appropriate team member
4. Register scheduled patients and ensure completion of all necessary paperwork, including verification of insurance and program eligibility for special programs
5. Verify insurance eligibility appointments according to procedure
6. Enter patient data in computer, update phone numbers, addresses, insurance information and any other information pertinent to the patient?s care
7. Calculate individual visit charges, collect payments (co-pay, budget payment, monthly payment, visit payment), explain payment process
8. Evaluate patient?s financial status and arrange budget payment plans as indicated
9. Process daily receipts by receivables category, and prepare the daily deposit
10. Balance daily receivables and charges with computer generated summary of activity at the close of each clinic day
11. Transfer all monies, tracking sheet, etc, as set in procedure for the preparation and implementation of deposit
12. Scan and index of medical records
13. Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 08/26/2021
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.