DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Part-time Legal Assistant/Admin assistant for our Springfield client!
This position is part-time, ideally Mon-Fri 1pm-5pm. $18-20/hr. DOE
**As business grows this could move into a full-time roll, the ideal candidate will have flexibility with a go getter attitude and a desire for a long term career**
This position will assist with answering phones, working with clients including initial intakes, proofreading and sending out final drafts of emails, letters, and other correspondence, filing motions, manipulating/naming/moving electronic files as needed, and other tasks assigned.
- Grammar and punctuation are critical in this position - testing is required
- Good customer service, especially over the phone
- Foster and continue good relationships with clients, courts, other law offices, etc.
- Bachelors degree - if selected you may be asked to provide transcripts
- Experience with Mac OS is preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience with multiline phones
- Provided references
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 10/30/2020
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.