DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a part-time, Full-cycle Bookkeeper for our Eugene client!
This position is 20-25hrs./wk. $23-25/hr. DOE.
The Full-Cycle Bookkeeper will prepare, review, and analyze financial statements and assist with year-end preparation. In addition, the Full-Cycle Bookkeeper is responsible for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, collections, and other general accounting duties.
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and Billing
- Handle all payroll information
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- General Ledger maintenance
- Monthly financial reports for management
- Perform other general office duties as needed
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management
Requirements and Qualifications:
- College graduate (BA or BS)
- 2-3 Years? experience in bookkeeping with an academic background in either finance, accounting, or business management
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel)
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Must be detail oriented
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/10/2021
23.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.