DescriptionPersonnel Source is now looking for an Part-Time Bookkeeper for a local Eugene company!
This is a part-time, temp-to-hire opportunity! This position is Monday-Friday 8am-12pm. The Bookkeeper/Office Administrator performs a variety of administrative, clerical and technical duties in support of office operations and projects. The ideal candidate values professionalism and punctuality above all else and would be able to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage checkbook and banking activity and records.
- Creating and running reports.
- Monthly payroll.
- Maintain all office records.
- Create and maintain project and proposal records
- Answer all incoming correspondence and route to the appropriate department
- Receive daily mail and deliveries; process and distribute.
- Process shipping requests
- Greet office visitors and guests, including clients, consultants, and others.
- Manage and maintain office supplies.
- Exceptional organizational and both written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Experience with desktop publishing programs a plus.
***Skills testing is required for this position***
Pay will depend on experience.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 05/23/2019
16.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.