DescriptionPersonnel Source is now looking for an Part-Time Bookkeeper for a local company!
This is a part-time, temp-to-hire opportunity! This position is Monday-Friday 8am-12pm. The Bookkeeper/Office Administrator performs a variety of administrative, clerical and technical duties in support of office operations and projects. These include all office transmissions; responsibility for the office filing system, equipment and supplies; office forms and records; office libraries; office visitors and guests; mail and deliveries; correspondence, transcripts and reports; contract and project records; accounts receivable and payable; and other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage checkbook and banking activity and records.
- Experience with QuickBooks for all accounting entry and production of reports.
- Develop, install, manage, and maintain office recordkeeping and filing system.
- Establish, produce and maintain records as requested for projects and proposals, including file setup; correspondence and transcripts; meeting scheduling and preparation; report production and delivery.
- General Operations
- Receive incoming voice and facsimile transmissions, route to appropriate parties, record and distribute messages, forward calls at times to remote locations, assist with conference calls, etc.
- Receive daily mail and deliveries; process and distribute. Prepare, package, and facilitate outgoing mail and packages, including maintaining postage meter and shipping supplies; processing shipping requests, contacting carriers, and ensuring timely delivery and receipt.
- Greet office visitors and guests, including clients, consultants, and others.
- Manage and maintain office supplies, including ordering, receiving, and distributing materials to inventory and workstations.
Possess excellent organizational and writing skill, and the ability to conduct research and documentation, including review of records and preparation of reports. Must have extensive proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook, and QuickBooks software programs. Experience with desktop publishing programs a plus.
***Skills testing is required for this position***
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/12/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.