DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an Accounting/Admin candidate for our West Eugene client!!
This position is part-time, 20-30hrs per week.
This position will cross train to help cover other office positions as needed. Opportunity for growth and promotion for self-motivated, dedicated workers.
- Minimum 2 years of admin assistant experience with increasing responsibility required
- Proficiency w/ Office Suite software package, Google Drive, some experience w/ accounting software a plus ? in general, skill at learning and using a variety of office related software packages
- A/P ? enter and verify invoices, file paid items, prepare & mail checks to vendors after check run
- A/R ? post payments received, match to outstanding invoices, process and file
- Credit cards ? enter credit card charges, reconcile credit card statements
- Property management: send emails in response to tenant application leads, track and file tenant information,
- Answer phones, dispatch calls, take and relay messages, provide prompt and outstanding service to our vendors and customers and co-workers as needed
- Order and monitor supplies, maintain vehicle records, maintain vendor insurance and contract database
- Misc: Travel arrangements, prep mailings, prepare packages for mailing to out-of-area employees
- Work independently, are self-motivated and accountable and treat confidential information and situations appropriately.
- Possess above average customer service skills and telephone etiquette; appropriate grammar and spelling are a must!
- Are able to be diplomatic in the occasional difficult situation, exercise sound judgment and discretion when dealing with our customers and fellow employees
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 07/16/2021
20.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.