DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our client?s team!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a Personal Injury Law Firm. $20/hr.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ordering medical records ? reading and organizing accordingly.
- Preparing documents for litigation and/or trial.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in paper and electronic filing system.
- Medical Chronology of documents.
- Meeting with clients, attorney, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Following up with insurance companies on behalf of clients.
- 5 yrs. experience as a Paralegal, or paralegal experience specifically in personal injury law
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and be organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 08/08/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.