DescriptionWhat to expect:
- Strip individual cartons off die cut loads
- Off bear cartons off cut loads into separate copies or die positions
- Prepare cases, layer boards, and labels for jobs
- Check job ticket or spec book for appropriate pallet configuration
- Stack cartons according to spec on pallet. Confirm that labels are correct and facing out, as applicable, on all finishing pallets. Also making sure corrugated is all lined up and matches in appearance.
- Stretch wrap complete pallets and send to shipping
- Re-stock materials for the following crews, which include but not limited to, making lids, corrugated stocked and also keeping the tables stocked up with tape
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area (remove stray cartons, sweep up, etc.) performed during make-ready.
- Conduct sorting operations as required
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/04/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.