DescriptionPersonnel Source is currently seeking entry level Package Handlers to fill openings with an international manufacturer of packaging for the food and beverage industry.
Benefits of the Package Handler
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Christmas and Thanksgiving dinner voucher every year
- Full time
- Overtime available
Responsibilities of the Package Handler
- Strip individual cartons off die cut loads
- Off bear cartons off cut loads into separate copies or die positions
- Prepare cases, layer boards, and labels for jobs
- Check job ticket or spec book for appropriate pallet configuration
- Stack cartons according to spec on pallet. Confirm that labels are correct and facing out, as applicable, on all finishing pallets. Also making sure corrugated is all lined up and matches in appearance.
- Re-stock materials for the following crews, which include but not limited to, making lids, corrugated stocked and also keeping the tables stocked up with tape
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area (remove stray cartons, sweep up, etc.) performed during make-ready.
- Conduct sorting operations as required
Monday - Friday -- (must be able to work 1 Saturday per month)
Overtime = Mandatory
- Days 6am to 2pm @ $16.25/hr
- Swing 2pm to 10pm @$16.75/hr
- Graveyard 10pm to 6am @ $17/hr
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/11/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.