Description20Account Representative for OLCC licensed wholesaler
OLCC licensed wholesaler is looking for Account Representative to find, create and maintain customer accounts and to serve as a primary point of contact between clients and company. Must be able to effectively acquire customers and drive sales volume. Responsibilities and duties include, but not limited to:
- Searching for, pitching to and attaining new client accounts
- Selling additional products and services to existing clients
- Communicating with clients and promptly addressing any concerns
- Dispatching products to clients and collecting products from suppliers
- Creating company invoices and recording all client transactions, as well as managing METRC and OLCC compliance
- Maintaining records of client accounts and auditing them regularly
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Advanced marketing and sales skills for finding, attracting, pitching to, acquiring and maintaining new accounts
- Demonstrated experience in wholesale, retail and distribution of cannabis products in Oregon
- Previous work experience with OLCC licensed wholesaler(s) is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of Oregon cannabis market and its trends.
- Strong knowledge of cannabis products, quality control and OLCC regulations.
- Excellent computer skills to manage sales and METRC records
- College degree
- US armed forces veterans
Base + commission
- Base salary plus bonus based on volume of sales.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Some College
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 06/23/2020
20.00 - 30.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.