DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an Order Specialist I for our Eugene client.
This position is full time on a month to month temporary need until the position is no longer needed or a permanent opening becomes available.
The Order Specialist provides all manual validation processing required to facilitate orders placed. The Order Specialist will need to be able to follow established processes to validate order details and ensure that orders are entered correctly. Will need to talk to users over the phone and to gather missing details and to assist users with any issues encountered. This person will also be responsible for monitoring and updating order statuses to ensure that all are being processed in a timely manner.
- Provide direct professional customer interaction by responding to incoming requests for service.
- Provide both phone and email support to clients.
- View and interact with clients? orders for wireless service and hardware.
- Validate order details to ensure that transaction can be processed correctly in the wireless carriers? systems.
- Capture and submit details of any reported bugs.
- Process orders as needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer-facing technical role
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strong communication skill
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize issues based on customer needs and internal objectives
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/03/2020
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.