DescriptionProcess orders for material or merchandise received by mail, phone, fax, or personally from customer or company employee. The order entry department is detailed and challenging, as all orders are different with many details.
Pre-write and enter customer purchase orders received from customer service:
- Verify order specifications, pricing, copy, and shipping schedule.
- Translate into computer compatible format and enter information into mainframe computer system.
- Tear-down tickets, proofread, and then distribute to appropriate destination.
- Verify all written and verbal instructions for accuracy.
- Send orders out to customer service when there is insufficient or conflicting information.
Type at least 20 words per minute, proficient in grammar, spelling, arithmetic and computer skills. Positive attitude, must like to be busy.
Successful candidates will possess great work ethics, be extremely detail oriented, like to be challenged, and good problem solving skills.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 04/08/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.