- Operate processing and packaging equipment. Equipment includes balances, labelers, band sealers, pumps, filtration systems, and other packaging equipment.
- Weigh, measure and check raw materials with assistance of computer interface, to assure batches manufactured contain proper materials and quantities.
- Calibrate/operate semi-automated and automated manufacturing equipment.
- Perform in-process sampling and testing to assure batches meet specification.
- Follow all safe practices and SOP?s.
- Complete and maintain Quality Records in compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP?s and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain equipment and rooms in proper operating condition and proper cleanliness requirements.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma from accredited institution required. Associate degree or higher preferred
- No previous experience is necessary, but laboratory exposure a plus.
- Some experience in logistics with a life science company preferred.
- Working knowledge of business computer software with logistics related databases desired.
- Good computational skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and with changing priorities.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Associate
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 03/15/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.