DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a driven, outgoing, detail-oriented individual who thrives on giving exceptional customer service. Prefer someone with experience as an operations clerk, but willing to do some training for the right candidate. This will start as a temporary position, however, could become more permanent.
We are looking for someone to provide general operations assistance to management and functional business areas. You will be working with Management, Administrative, Operational and Financial personnel.
- Coordinate inventory, reporting to management
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as an operations clerk reporting to senior management, preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to timely and accurately complete administrative tasks in a variety of business areas.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 03/02/2021
18.00 - 22.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.