DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an Operations Analyst and CRM Administrator for our Coburg client!
This is a full-time position and does require occasional overnight travel as needed. $DOE
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, and models
- Respond to operational and system queries
- Establish and maintain best practice procedures
- Manage CRM roll-out to various sites
- Train CRM users
- Review user activity and determine where additional training is needed
- Review records for data integrity
- Assess user needs and develop processes to fulfill those needs
- Work with vendors to help create seamless CRM integration
- Advanced Excel and data entry
- 4 yr Accounting or Business degree
- Superior problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Overnight travel required on an as needed basis
- Salesforce certification, 1-3 years working in a CRM environment
- Experience executing Salesforce implementation
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/27/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.