DescriptionGreat opportunity for Long term, temp to hire work with a collectible train manufacturer that has been in business since 1947 and remains strong today. Must be self-motivated to operate a sheet-fed offset printing press/bindery machine. Benefits and stability available upon hire on and the chance to work with a wonderful staff! Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to work with HO scale parts. Must be available to work 24-40 hours per week between 7am-4:15pm M-Th, and 7am-12pm Fri. Must meet dexterity test, background & drug screening requirements. Benefits after hire on.
Essential job duties include:
- Strip film, burn & develop, printing plates.
- Prepare & operate offset printing equipment.
- Run several presses with different size and color capacities.
- Bindery work, fold, score, & cut jobs run to finished specifications.
- Must Keep equipment and area clean and maintained.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Equipment repair maintenance. (Must have good mechanical & troubleshooting ability)
- Must be self-motivated, keep inventory, schedule work, ability to keep organized, and produce quality work.
- Must be able to operate required equipment from start to finish in a small print shop environment.
- Must be willing to take on other production duties.
Experience operating the following machines helpful:
Baumfolder multi unit folding machine
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 03/12/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.