Personnel Source is looking for an engaging, driven, and detail oriented Office Technician for our Eugene client's roofing company!
This position is full-time, temp to hire, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, $15-18.50/hr.
The Office Technician position is an administrative position. The primary focuses of the position includes customer service, accounts receivable and other administrative duties. A qualified Office Technician performs all duties and responsibilities described below with minimum supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Service: Answer Multi-Line Phones & assist walk in customers. Schedule appointments with estimators as needed
2. Review and send residential and commercial proposal packets
3. Create and send invoices
4. Accounts Receivable
5. Process online credit card payments
6. Support for the custodian of petty cash, reimbursing petty cash account
7. Manage online submission forms
8. Assist in calculation of piece rate for payroll
9. Order and manage office supplies
10. Help maintain health and well-being of aquatic tanks and inhabitants
11. Maintain clean and orderly office environment.
12. Primary back up for Accounts Payable
13. Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, vendors, customers and supervisors to accomplish tasks through teamwork, maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
3. Ability to organize work and meet stringent schedules with minimum supervision.
4. Prior accounts receivable and payables experience preferred
5. Proficient with Microsoft Suite software and QuickBooks.
6. Valid Oregon driver?s license preferred.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 06/10/2021
15.00 - 18.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.