DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a professional candidate for a Customer Service/Office Support position with a leading tile manufacturing company in the Spokane Valley. Energetic and driven candidates must apply only who have a professional demeanor and verbal skills.
Position is Full Time, 40 hours per week. Mon- Fri 7am-3:30pm.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Answering phones
- Providing customers with pricing and product information
- Following production schedule and notifying customers of shipping dates, transportation tracking and any product delays
- Provide support to other departments including billing and invoicing
- Other duties as assigned
- The job contains approximately 40% desk/office work and 60% moving around, packing boxes, checking physical inventory, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Receptionist/Clerical experience 1+ years
- Customer Service experience 1+ years
- 45+ WPM typing ability
- Strong computer and office skills: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 40lb occasionally
- Must be punctual and have excellent attendance
Please apply online via www.work4psi.com with an updated resume or simply call Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/17/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.