The Office Administrative serves a support and administrative function to the manufacturing plant and office by greeting walk-in guests, answering phones, filing and completing administrative and data entry projects.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Data entry support for manufacturing, freight and accounting
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Plant Manager
- Call management/answer multi-line phone
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Order confirmation and file management
- Enter driver trip tickets
- Common carrier/UPS billing
- Verify and audit driver logs
- Understand and practice core values
- Inter-plant billing
- Responsible for providing backup duties for our Plant Accountant during absence
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Self-motivation, dependability, team oriented
- bility to learn new skills
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office)
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and time management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Wage Range = $16/hr to $18/hr
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/04/2020
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.