DescriptionThe basic purpose of the Production Team Member is to manually tend grinding mills, ovens, or other equipment during manufacturing process. Secondary duties include, but are not restricted to assembling, disassembling and cleaning conveyor systems, production machines and equipment, as training allows. Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety, food safety and quality, cost and GMP standards in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Dusty Environment
- Exposure to peanuts
- Exposure to temperature changes
- Exposure to high speed manufacturing equipment
- Rotation of positions required
- Noise exceeds 80 dB, hearing protection required
- Standing and walking on concrete floors
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., carry up to 10 lbs., push or pull 70+ lbs. and be able to stoop, kneel or crouch for prolonged periods of time while working on machinery.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/01/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.