DescriptionThe Transaction Coordinator plays an important role in the organization by performing, under direct supervision, a number of activities related to assisting originators build complete loan files for submission. This role may perform Lead to Contract and/or Contract to Close duties.
- Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and new applicants.
- Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes and maintain a 35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Provide administrative support managing various client databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Pull and prep web applications and other administrative based duties, including updating credit reports and AUS findings, for licensed teammates.
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new clients.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process, subject to the limitations as set forth in the SAFE Act and Consumer Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral sources.
- Contact expired, pre-approved clients to gather necessary documentation for licensed teammates to update pre-approval documentation and/or letters.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to realtors.
Contract to Close duties:
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s) and entering data as needed.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application and answer basic customer inquiries, providing quality customer service, subject to the SAFE Act policy.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Order out 4506T, SSA, Credit Supplements, AccountCheck and Work Number as needed.
- Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any conditions placed on loan(s).
- Provide any necessary administrative assistance through production and underwriting process.
- Provide status updates to referral sources on active loans, subject to company policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of Information.
Additional common duties:
- Subject to the limitations set forth in company's SAFE Act policy, collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response time and excellent custom service.
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software systems; implement and execute new systems for team and clients.
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan application status.
- Per law and/or company practice, this role is prohibited from submitting documents to underwriting; assisting borrowers with the completion of their application or explanation of documents, loan programs, or qualification criteria and quoting rates.
- Per company policy and investor guidelines: this role is prohibited from ordering written (non-third party) employment, income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications under any circumstances.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/26/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.