DescriptionJob duties to include:
Assist in the operation of the ball mills in a safe and productive manner.
- Pour castings with molten lead
- Load and unload trucks.
- Test the product for critical characteristics.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the production area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Capable of working in a hot environment
- Good mechanical skills.
- Capable of physical exertion in order to complete Billet production.
- Previous casting experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs regularly
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/30/2021
19.50 - 21.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.