DescriptionJob duties to include:
Operate ball mills, unload and load trucks, make sure the lead oxide is within customer specifications and follow all safety standards.
- To safely operate ball mills in order to meet production.
- Do quality samples and make adjustments in order to maintain quality product.
- Unload trucks and railcars of incoming lead.
- Conduct any maintenance as necessary to properly meet the production needs.
- Maintain high housekeeping and plant organizational needs.
Product quality, pounds produced, lost time accidents, OSHA recordables, blood lead level
- High School Diploma/GED
- Forklift Training
- 5-S Workplace Organization
- Shift work entails rotating shifts 7 days a week.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/04/2021
19.00 - 19.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.