DescriptionWe are kicking off spring with some great production jobs!
This company is building emergency shelters for first responders.
If you are able to use power tools and assemble products according to instructions and engineering plans, we want you!
You will need to:
- Work in a timely manner and have an eye for detail.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Capable of performing basic mathematics
- Able to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating/manufacturing instructions, blueprints and policy, and procedures.
- Good manual dexterity required to work with both small and large parts
- Ability to recognize welding symbols and specifications
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a production environment governed by ISO 9001:2008
- Vocational training, or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Tag Words: First Responders, Emergency Structures, Carpentry, Welding, Metal Fab
Personnel Source ? Serving Eugene, Springfield, Coburg, Junction City, Harrisburg, Veneta
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/24/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.