DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a qualified Medical Office Specialist to join our client's team!
This position is part-time with a schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with a 30 minute lunch.
Candidate must be flexible to work an occasional Tuesday and/or Thursday with notice given.
**This position does have the potential to turn into a full-time position as business permits.**
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients
- Answer phone calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Sending or calling out for patient reminders
- Collecting and inputting patient information
- Prior authorization checks
- Collecting payments
- Other general office duties
- Prior medical office experience preferred
- Reception experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- HS Diploma
- AA or Bachelors degree preferred
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 11/08/2018
13.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.