DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to assist our client on a year long contract.
The talented Mechanical Engineer will join a cross-functional engineering team designing instrumentation to aid in cutting-edge biological and medical research. You will work with team members and a variety of R&D staff for successful NPI projects with an emphasis on customer wants and needs.
- Understand and apply technical knowledge, theory and best practice as related to machine design, product development, component, subsystem design, and purchased part selection.
- Assigned duties may include design, detailing and test and troubleshooting of mechanical sub-systems and development of specific systems, modules, mechanisms or components to meet design requirements.
- 5 years? experience in machine or product design, or related experience.
BSME or MSME
- 3D design software: Solidworks
- Experience with creating detailed part drawings and rapid prototyping
- MS Office tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in conceptualizing innovative and creative designs using strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Operate hand and basic machine tools to assist in fabrication, testing, and troubleshooting of prototype hardware and assemblies.
- Sheet metal, machined, cast or molded part design for benchtop sized devices
- Demonstrated ability for technical proficiency, creativity, problem solving skills, communication and task management.
Full-time, one year contract, $DOE.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 08/28/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.