DescriptionPurpose of This Position:
Set up, load, adjust and operate a Mazak Laser Cutting Machine to produce ordered parts requiring tight tolerance burning, ensuring that quality and customer expectations are met on every order.
Major Duties Performed:
- Confirm order requirements are met, including the proper selection of job priority, material, lenses, speed, and program loading.
- Make adjustments, edit programs, etc. to optimize production quality and efficiency.
- Select lens, machine speed, pierce time, and other operational
- First part inspection on all production runs to specified tolerances and dimensional check.
- Fill out necessary forms and paperwork, including routing sheets, time cards, production reports, etc.
- Handle material with use of overhead crane and forklift.
- Perform routine maintenance, care, and cleaning of equipment and work area.
- Participate in insuring a safe work environment through best practices including promoting of all company safety policies, OSHA guidelines, maintenance of a 5S work station.
- Must understand program editing, basic machine functions, safe operations, machine adjustments and reading, basic math, and dimensional knowledge. Ability to read Standard English and metric tapes and micrometers.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively schedule workflow.
Clean Criminal and Drug Free
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 01/21/2019
15.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.