DescriptionTitle of Position: Powder
- Create and deliver material to & from machines.
- Adhere to all company policies including safety requirements.
- Must meet or exceed all training requirements including those related to ISO 9001-2008 and attends scheduled shift meetings or other meetings required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Adheres to Company policies.
- Creates and sustains a safe work environment.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Blend natural base material & pigment according to instruction on work order.
- Unload powder truck when asked by immediate supervisor.
- Mix all new test colors or material according to work order instructions.
- Weigh, wrap & label all material from machines and count floor returns, and return to designated storage area.
- Ensures that all necessary information and tools required for each job are in place before work begins.
- Monitor and maintain correct powder needed at each machine stations.
- Pulverize 8461 & 3135 natural on Number 1 pulverize machine.
- Pulverize H1C House Black & reprocessed chips on Number 2 pulverize machine.
- Cut up-scrap turn into chips on chipper.
- Extrude chips or processed regrind into house H1C Black regrind.
- Provides open communication with Leads and others needed to ensure all requirements are met.
- Applies correct labels to material.
- Offers suggestions for improvement.
- Communicates necessary information to Lead and oncoming shift.
- Must complete all required training and show competency in understanding and application of learned skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to read and write proficiently (English)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work repetitively
11:00 pm to 7:30 am Sunday through Thursday
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/05/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.