Communicate with the supervisor, production and warehouse teams to ensure that material, inserts, components, packaging and other required items are provided to work centers. Dispositioning manufactured product, transferring manufactured product from work stations to warehouse or other departments as needed.
- Disposition manufactured product into inventory using IQMS.
- Confers with department supervisors and manufacturing personnel to determine overdue material and parts and to inform supervisors of material status.
- Read and understand transaction logs for items in IQMS.
- Clean and set up material dryers and ensure equipment is set to the right set point.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adheres to procedures required for materials documents.
- Ensure production floor is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Sweep production floor and empty garbage cans. Organize production floor and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory, may require weekend or other overtime work.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
- 1 year forklift experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- 7:30pm - 7:45am
- 2 days on, 3 days off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, etc.,
example: AA BBB AA BB AAA BB AA
- You get every other weekend off and a 3 days weekend!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/21/2020
15.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.