DescriptionPrimary Job Purpose:
The Project Coordinator performs project management activities under the direction of a manager. The Project Coordinator may assist with various project activities in support of project initiation, planning, execution, control and closing. This includes support of project schedules and budgets, cost tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources.
Minimum Requirements, Competencies and Knowledge:
- Experience/education must include project management methods or techniques
- Ability to manage small-to-medium, well-defined projects with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Certificate or training in Project Management preferred.
- Experience in marketing a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
Marketing Project Coordinator would have a Bachelor?s degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 1 year of experience in supporting projects or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Supports project management activities in accordance with the Marketing strategy.
- Supports the development and maintenance of project and program plans, including executing marketing plans as directed by the manager. This includes project schedules and budgets, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Assists with monitoring and controlling the execution of project tasks against the project plans.
- Assists with the tracking and management of project costs, resources, issues, changes and risks.
- Supports the preparation of status reports and other project reports and presentation of information to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, with the ability to own meetings as necessary, including setting agendas and generating follow-up notes/action under the supervision of a manager.
- Monitors project documentation for compliance with standards.
- Assists with the monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of project deliverables.
Duties are performed primarily in an office environment. May require travel to other affiliate locations. Late evening and week-end work may be necessary.
Expectations of All Contingent Workforce
- Conducts business with high regard for corporate values and in compliance with its Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and Medicare beneficiary privacy and complies with Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
- Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 03/23/2020
20.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.