DescriptionThe primary focus of this position is to support and execute marketing efforts. This can include development of new marketing campaigns, creating event promotional materials, planning, promotion and coordination.
- Support marketing platforms that incorporate strategic planning, critical thinking, analytics and innovation
- Help senior marketing members who need assistance with completing large projects
- Manage assigned projects and tasks and work with upper-level project manager to implement marketing goals
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department?s activities
- Assist with tasks in Customer Relationship Management system
- Process repair orders and help clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Respond to customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Assist with tasks in Content Management System
- Create thorough and well-researched outlines for new content generation
- Build and assist in writing content while working with marketing team (articles, video scripts, subject lines, social copy)
- Champion development of integrated marketing communication plans with Project Manager and Marketing Coordinators
- Conduct research and identify new business opportunities as directed by team
- Post content on social media accounts
- Provide basic writing, layout and organizational support within Hubspot
- Write emails
- Prepare reports
- Contribute to marketing strategy employed in email and social media campaigns to increase engagement with content and increase list subscribers
- Update spreadsheets and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information and distribute to needed parties
- Track, report and review activity metrics across communication channels (direct mailing, email, social etc.) to identify areas of improvement
- Assist Media Coordinator in coordination/negotiation with print publications
- Company event planning and assistance with tradeshow planning
- Product and mobile app testing when needed along with creation and facilitation of error tickets
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated marketing skill set to inspire and drive innovative communication planning
- Must communicate well in both written and verbal formats
- Must be practical, detail oriented and flexible and demonstrate initiative in handling assignments from multiple sources.
- Extremely well organized and able to effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong negotiation skills strongly preferred
- Ability to become Hubspot Certified within 3 months
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, moving seamlessly between team activities and tasks- coming up with creative ideas, turning those ideas into micro-content, and distributing to various platforms
- Needs to be a good writer (not their focus)
- Event-planning experience
- Proofreading experience
- Understanding of graphic design principles
Active Listening, Initiative, Organizing and Planning, Results Orientation, Written Communication, Customer Orientation, Functional/Technical Expertise, Composure, Change Mastery, Team Player, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Integrity
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) and full benefits package. You?ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team that is fun and growing. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00 pm work week where you don?t have to worry about working the weekends.
Wage DOE, Please submit resume and portfolio to be considered
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/02/2021
19.00 - 29.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.