DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Manufacturing Graphic Designer to join our Coburg client's team!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity. This is a Junior or Entry Level opening working in a team environment, under a high-production atmosphere. The ideal candidate will be a focused and detail-oriented individual who can process Virtual Samples and Embroidery Order Art Proofs.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating all types of Virtual Samples or Mock-ups for customer approval.
- Understanding Embroidery and the relationship between designs and what they are applied to
- The ability to recognize, edit, adjust, or re-size a design when there is a necessary change
- A Production-Level ability to use both Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator
- Production Graphic Design Skills - Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator
- Design Color/size coordination
- Computer proficiency
- Windows and related program proficiency
- Math skills
- Be able to focus under a distracting environment
- Be a team player and work together
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/08/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.