DescriptionRV Park and Rental Properties.
There are times when this job can be physically demanding, putting up fences, digging out broken pipes etc.
HANDYMAN RESPONSIBILITIES and ABILITIES
- Assist Maintenance Manager with assigned tasks
- Maintain the property grounds effectively and efficiently
- Basic plumbing, electrical and appliance repair knowledge
- Cleaning and maintaining grounds
- Turning units for new tenants, Drywall repairs and painting
- Installing fencing, maintaining farmland and livestock
- Abide by fair housing regulations and provide good customer service
- Other duties as assigned
Experience with construction, farming, ranching or park maintenance preferred
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/10/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.