Looking for an employer that cares about YOU?
How about a company that offers:
- Free meals during your shift
- 30% off meals on your days off
- A 401(k) with an employer match
- $2,500 toward tuition, per calendar year
If you are looking for a career opportunity, which offers all this and more, then read on.
- Clean lobby, restrooms, and outside areas
- Clean all doors and windows
- Empty garbage receptacles
- Clean walk in freezer
- Clean areas within the kitchen
- Wash dishes as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, and move around, all throughout the shift
- Must be able to perform tasks which require you to continuously use your hands and arms throughout the shift
- Ability to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Previous cleaning experience is a plus, but not required
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work a rotating schedule (weekend work is required)
These are full time, permanent positions. Hours are 4am to 11am. Employees work a rotating shift, so weekend work will be required. However, you will not have to work every weekend.
Starting pay is $11.25, after 60 days, the pay goes to $12 per hour.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/01/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.