DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently accepting applications for a Maintenance Tech Assistant. This Spokane Valley company has been operating since 2007, providing complete metal fabrication, machining, and finishing services. We are looking for someone who is a critical thinker with excellent trouble shooting skills!
Essential Functions Include:
- Inspect/Repair machinery and systems efficiently
- Repair hand tools when needed
- Coordinate with outside repair technicians
- Maintain Maintenance Logs
- Communicate safety issues to superiors
- Proficient with word, excel and windows operating system
- Strong mechanical inclination, hand/power tool operations and basic electrical tasks required
- Familiar with basic hydraulic and air systems
This position requires candidates to flexible as the nature of this position fluctuates based on production needs.
Wage Compensation: $15/hr
Does this sound like your next career move? Simply do one of the following!
- Apply online via www.work4psi.com
- Email an updated resume to Spokane@personnelsource.com
- Call our Administrative Coordinator, Lauren, at 509-928-0369.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 08/27/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.