DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for our Eugene client!
This position is full-time, temp to hire $28-32/hr. DOE
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will provide hands-on supervision of all maintenance activities in the wood preservation facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Directs/supervises the union maintenance department employees.
- Promotes and re-enforces safety awareness on a daily basis.
- Ensures department compliance with all environmental and safety regulations, including (but not limited to) SPCC, RCRA, ADCP, LOTO, and Hot Work.
- Creates a pro-active and performance driven environment with an emphasis on accountability.
- Provide direct reports with coaching and/or disciplinary action as needed.
- Maintains spare parts inventory and specifies/order parts as needed.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Assists in the management of capital projects for major repairs, replacements, improvements or additions to the plant.
- Suggests changes in working conditions, processes, and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Own the CMMS system and develop/drive the maintenance workflow process.
- Some night and weekend on call responsibilities (in a rotation with other management)
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of maintenance leadership in a manufacturing environment
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience w/ CMMS
- Experience in wood products or chemical/oil industries is a plus
- Experience in a union environment is a plus
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 07/16/2021
28.00 - 32.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.