DescriptionLooking for a great company, healthy work environment, benefits, and stability? We want YOU! Currently we?re in need of a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible to perform troubleshooting and repairs to machinery as required including daily preventive maintenance on all equipment throughout the factory including mechanical equipment such as servo motors, controls, relays, conveyor systems, production machines, ovens, compressors, etc.
To succeed in this position the candidate must possess:
- The desire and ability to repair and maintain just about anything
- A troubleshooting mindset
- The initiative to solve problems as they present themselves
- The ability to think "outside the box"
- The temperament necessary to take direction
- The skill set to work well in a cohesive team as well as on their own
- Must have current Oregon Driver?s license with fork lift operating experience
- Machinist, metal fab, welding and electrical/control systems experience
- Some Electronics experience ~ icing on the cake!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 10/02/2019
18.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.