DescriptionMaintenance Mechanic/Maintenance Assistant
The leading supplier of specialty dried fruits to food manufacturers around the World is currently looking to add to their team. We offer competitive wages, a full benefits package, employee perks, a generous time off package, and much more. If this sounds good to you then we encourage you to apply.
- Completes Plant maintenance and repair tasks.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge in electrical, mechanical, light fabrication, or refrigeration.
- Maintenance Mechanics must follow and adhere to Safety & GMP guidelines always.
- All Maintenance Mechanics will be responsible for assisting in answering line calls while working on Preventative Maintenance (PM) and/or maintenance projects.
Working Experience Requirements:
- Material Handling Equipment repair and maintenance such as forklift, pallet jack, truck etc?
- Pumps, power transmission, pneumatic repair and maintenance experience.
- Light Building Maintenance.
- Steam Boiler maintenance and water chemistry experience.
- Light welding and fabrication skills
- Fruit Processing experience a plus
- Safety and GMP guidelines
- Good communication skills, bilingual helpful
- Must be able to work all shifts and overtime.
- Must have the ability to lift to 50lbs.
- Potential candidates must have a valid driver?s license and a good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
Pay is DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/01/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.