Perform routine equipment and facility repairs and service while complying with regulatory requirements and company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine repairs and service on equipment and facility.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and procedures such as lubricating, cleaning, adjusting, etc.
- Develop mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills with guidance from the Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanic 1, or Maintenance Manager.
- Utilize a wide variety of hand and portable tools to perform assignments.
- Assist in running services to new or relocated equipment (air, water, electrical).
- Perform carpentry work as needed.
- Learn packaging equipment setup and changeover including fine tuning and necessary adjustment.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in Amy's Kitchen Inc. employee handbook, safety manual and the GMP booklet.
- Follow lockout/tag out safety procedures during service and repair.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires a well rounded knowledge of the practices, tools equipment and materials used within the Maintenance Mechanic's trade.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/17/2020
19.00 - 21.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.