DescriptionMaintenance Apprentice - Temp to hire
In this position you will learn to assist and perform preventative maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of plant equipment. You will train and work with members of the maintenance department to keep equipment and facility running smoothly and safely. You will help with general clean-up and housekeeping of maintenance area, equipment, and tools.
What you?ll do:
- Assist with preventative maintenance, maintenance repairs and troubleshooting of plant equipment within the areas of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems with ability to work up to 480-volt 3 phase circuitry.
- Use tools such as basic hand tools, machine shop equipment, precision measuring instruments, Volt/Ohm meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Complete assigned work orders and PM tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with members of the maintenance department to keep equipment and facility running smoothly and safely.
- Identify equipment improvement opportunities to increase operation effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Must be able to work independently and in multi-department teams.
- Present an open and friendly attitude toward all employees.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adjust priorities.
- Safety first mindset.
Required skills and education:
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess basic computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/30/2021
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.