DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shift: 6am-2:30pm and 2:30pm-11pm
Wages: $15-$27 DOE
- Operate CNC lathes
- Adjust and change soft jaws
- Load programs and tool offsets
- Use calipers, depth gage, and angle gage to measure parts
- Be able to coat parts
- Manufacture stamp and stamp parts
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Standing 75% of the work duration
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Previous CNC and machinist experience (minimum of 2-3 years)
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 11/12/2019
15.00 - 27.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.