DescriptionWhat to expect:
- Operate plastic molding equipment to produce various molded products using appropriate raw materials and procedures, including the use of rotational molding equipment and ovens to manufacture various products to customer specifications.
- Detach finished product from mold using various hand tools, and transports products to the next production stage.
- Collaborate with team members to meet production expectations, provide assistance and training.
- Perform general equipment preventive maintenance and collaborates with the maintenance staff and leads to ensure the optimum working condition of molds and fabrication equipment.
- Indoor warehouse environment.
BONUS! Work 36 hours on the weekend and get paid for 40!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/04/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.